Catalytic Carbon & Activesorb CX
- Process of carbon to make catalytic
- The higher the moisture content the less adsorption of the carbon. Ideal carbon typically has less than 5% moisture content.
- Measures the pore size and volume. The greater the number the higher the level of adsorption.
- Measures the weight of a fixed volume of carbon. Higher apparent density provides greater volume activity; indicates a better-quality.
- Measures the surface area of the carbon granule. The higher the number the greater the level of adsorption.